Key Features – HMH7 Condenser
The HMH7 horizontal discharge modulating heat
pumps are the outdoor section of a high-
efficiency heating and cooling system. The outdoor
units are designed to be connected to a matching
indoor coil with sweat connect lines. Each unit is to
be matched with one ducted indoor
unit and is not designed for application in a ductless
configuration. Sweat connect units are factory
charged with refrigerant for a nominal sized
matching indoor coil plus 25 ft of field-supplied lines.
• 360 DC inverter driven technology: With 360 all DC
inverter driven technology, compressor
rotation direction and speed is controlled optimizing
energy usage and compressor stability
through the spectrum of operating conditions. This
guarantees optimal space temperature
control while providing quiet operation.
• Pressure sensor: This unit contains pressure
sensing technology, which detects low pressure
in cooling mode and high pressure in heating mode
to protect the system from damage.
Intelligent control can also be realized by calculating
the indoor coil temperature from system
• Smaller outdoor form factor for installation
flexibility: This side-discharge outdoor unit
saves roughly 35% space over traditional air
conditioners. It offers the flexibility of wall, yard or
• Stable temperature control means optimal
comfort: The DC inverter is able to provide full
capacity at startup to cool/warm quickly and adjusts
speed to prevent temperature fluctuation and
Key Features – YH2E Condenser
• Easier installation - Independent panels provide
quick access for unit setup. Installation time is
reduced by easy power and control wiring access. All
models use TXVs. The filter-drier is shipped loose for
installation in the field. The unit is factory-charged
for 15 ft refrigeration piping. The small base
dimension and reduced unit clearances make for
• Accessible information - QR code on unit provides
quick access to technical documents and
• Durable finish - The coated steel wire fan guard,
coated external fasteners, and pre-
treated G90-equivalent galvanized steel chassis
components resist corrosion and rust creep. Powder
coat paint further protects external panels.
• Rugged coil protection - Coils are protected from
mechanical damage by a an extruded louver coil
• Quality coils - Enhanced aluminum fins are
mechanically bonded to copper tubing.
• Protected compressor - Compressors are protected
internally by a high-pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor, and externally by the system
high- and low-pressure switches.
• Reliable operation - Ball bearing fan motors
provide superior performance in extreme
• Environmentally friendly - CFC-free R-410A
refrigerant delivers environmentally friendly
performance with zero ozone depletion.
• Top discharge - Warm air is blown up, away from
the structure and any landscaping and allows
compact location on multi-unit applications.
• Low operating sound levels - Developed using CFD
and FEA tools, the sturdy cabinet and top design
provides sound performance as low as 66 dBA.
Compatible accessories for further sound reduction
are also available.
• Better service access - Diagonal base valves with
open access for low-loss fittings, single panel access
to the electrical controls, full corner access, and
removable fan guard allow easy access for unit